A) STEM Olympiad - Country Eliminations
- Student in grades from 5th to 12th who are in elementary, secondary and high school are allowed to join. There is no age restriction. The students must enroll according to their grade.
- Country elimination exams will be held online.
- In order to ensure a high number of participation, 2 dates were offered for the country elimination exams. Schools or students can choose the dates that are suitable for them.
- The results of both exams will be evaluated together, and the finalist will be announced 1 week after the second exam.
- The questions of both exams will be different, but their levels and styles will be similar.
- i-STEM Olympiad provides the English, Russian, Turkish and Azerbaijan Languages in the exams!
- The exam fee is 15 € for each National Elimination! The application cannot be canceled after the payment and there will be no refund. There is no need to pay for the final exams.
- In National Eliminations, the students can be taken 2 exams in different categories. In these cases, 15 € has to be paid 2 times. (e.g.: The student can take the exams 2 times: In the 1st National Elimination – Physics Category – Exam Fee: 15 € should be paid. In the 2nd National Elimination – General Exam Category - Exam Fee: 15 € should be paid for the 2nd exam)
- If a student who has taken the national elimination exam for 2 times and reached the Final Exams for both in 2 categories, he / she can take the exam only one category of his / her choice in International Final Exams.
- The top 10 students of each category (grade and branch) advance to the International STEM Final Exams.
From one country:
For grades 5-6-7-8, there are 3 exam categories in each grade.
4 grade types x 3 categories x top 10 students = 120 students will advance to the STEM Olympiad Final Exam.
There are 5 examination categories for 9-10-11-12th grades.
4 grade types x 5 categories x top 10 students = 200 students will advance to the STEM Olympiad Final Exam.
When all classes and categories from 1 country participate in the STEM Olympiad - Country Eliminations, a total of 320 students from that country will advance to the International STEM final.
- Country eliminations will be held all over the world on the same date. Exam times will be announced later, based on the countries' local time.
- STEM Olympiad - Country Elimination Dates:
20th of February 2021 – National Eliminations (Optional Exam Date)
03rd of April 2021 - National Eliminations (Optional Exam Date)
11th of April 2021 – Announcements of Results for the National Eliminations
- Click here for categories, number of questions, exam time